Prayers to the Most Holy Trinity submitted by Irene Ortiz

 



PRAYER OF CONSECRATION TO THE MOST HOLY TRINITY

Everlasting and Triune God, I consecrate myself wholly to you today,
Let all my days offer you ceaseless praise, my hands move to the rhythm of your impulses, my feet be swift in your service, my voice sing constantly of you, my lips proclaim your message, my eyes perceive you everywhere, and my ears be attuned to your inspirations.
May my intellect be filled with your wisdom, my will be moved by your beauty, my heart be enraptured with your love, and my soul be flooded with your grace.
Grant that every action of mine be done for your greater glory and the advancement of my salvation. Amen.
 

PRAYER TO THE MOST HOLY TRINITY

Glory be to the Father, Who by His almighty power and love created me, making me in the image and likeness of God.
Glory be to the Son, Who by His Precious Blood delivered me from hell, and opened for me the gates of heaven.
Glory be to the Holy Spirit, Who has sanctified me in the sacrament of Baptism, and continues to sanctify me by the graces I receive daily from His bounty.
Glory be to the Three adorable Persons of the Holy Trinity, now and forever. Amen.