A Little Handmaid's Testimony

 
The Smiling Virgin of Toledo, Spain
 



June 25, 2013

What a beautiful celebration! Everything came out according to plan, and if something didn’t, it was improvised very well. The 7 sorrows rosary sounded like a harmony of many people. I absorbed Father Moreno’s words like a sponge! At that instant I wanted to change, I wanted to be a better person, I wanted to live for Christ by showing love for myself and neighbor! I learned that a little handmaid always needs to be happy and look happy; this is important so that others can feel God’s compassionate love. If you want to feel the compassionate love of Our Sorrowful Mother, listen to the song “Come to the Cross,” and you will be at peace and very happy on this earth and in eternity.
Rosie Aguilar- a Little Handmaid of Our Sorrowful Mother

(Thank you, Rosie, thank you for your joyful testimony, expressing the joy that I believe that everyone felt at our 3rd Anniversary Celebration. It was a beautiful gift from the Holy Spirit. And I also believe that your testimony describes your own heart. You seem always to be happy, even though you have your share of pain. Your warm smiles touch others with God's compassion. Thank you, my beloved sister and friend in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, for the hours and hours of work that you have done to help give birth to Our Sorrowful Mother's apostolate!)

P. S.: If you would like to hear "Come to the Cross" by Annie Karto, on YouTube--a song in which you can "feel the compassionare love of our Sorrowful Mother," go to http://www.sorrowfulmother.net/come-to-the-cross.html.

Thanks be to God for the joy of our Third Anniversary!

--
Little Handmaids of Our Sorrowful Mother
www.sorrowfulmother.net


And Mary said, "Behold I am the handmaid of the Lord; let it be to me according to your word." (Lk 1:38)