What is at Stake in 2012
The privilege of democracy carries with it the responsibility to vote, and in each election cycle it is important to consider what is at stake. In recent election cycles, American voters have proven that Life Counts at the ballot box by choosing life by a margin of two to one.
No matter your political persuasion, if concern for life motivates your vote, these are the top five most significant issues in 2012. The United States needs policies:
1. CURBING THE RADICAL EXPANSION OF ABORTION: To read more about abortion in healthcare, click here.
2. RESTORING FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT OF CONSCIENCE PROTECTIONS: Click here to learn more.
3. PROVIDING COMMONSENSE LIMITS ON ABORTION: To learn more about the health risks of late-term abortion procedures, click here.
4. ADOPTING LIFE-AFFIRMING POLICIES IN LINE WITH THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE WORLD: To read an AUL analysis of this tragedy, click here.
5. GETTING THE TAXPAYER OUT OF THE BUSINESS OF SUBSIDIZING THE ABORTION INDUSTRY: To read more about the Case for Investigating Planned Parenthood, click here.