Father Bob Hogan: Final Vows to the Brothers of the Beloved Disciple

Dear friends in charismatic renewal:

I have been blessed to have been involved in charismatic renewal since I was 17. I am also blessed by my vocations to religious life and the priesthood. As  many of you know, five years ago I received permission from the Vatican to move from the Society of Mary to the Brothers of the Beloved Disciple. I then had to wait the 5 years the Archdiocese of San Antonio expects before being
accepted as a priest in this archdiocese. This happened during Holy Week this year. I am now able to  take my final vows as a Brother of the Beloved Disciple. You are invited to this ceremony:
 
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 10, 2011 AT ST. MARY MAGDALEN CHURCH
 
6:40 PM: SONG AND PRAISE; 7:00 PM: MASS; RECEPTION IN HALL  AFTERWARDS
 
Since the Brothers of the Beloved Disciple is a charismatic religious community, we invite you to come and share with us the grace of charismatic renewal in the Church. In my
homily I will be speaking about how the grace of charismatic renewal has influenced my life and exhorting all of us to understand how important this grace is in our Church today.

Please invite people from your prayer groups and anyone
else who has known me and our community. May we all be
renewed in all the graces of the Holy Spirit!

Fr. Bob Hogan, BBD