Life & Liberty

LOM 70

LOM 70

Marquee

* * * August 21: Our Lady of Knock * * * August 22: The Queenship of the Blessed Virgin Mary & Feast of the Immaculate Heart of Mary * * * August 24: Our Lady Health of the Sick * * * August 26: Our Lady of Czestochowa * * * August 27: Saint Monica & Seven Joys of the Blessed Virgin Mary * * * August 28: Saint Augustine * * * August 29: The Passion of Saint John the Baptist * * *

Friday, June 24, 2011

June 26: Feast of the Most Holy Body and Blood of Christ

Anima Christi

Soul of Christ, sanctify me.
Body of Christ, save me.
Blood of Christ, inebriate me.
Water from the side of Christ, wash me.
Passion of Christ, strengthen me.
O Good Jesus, hear me.
Within your wounds hide me.
Permit me not to be separated from you.
From the wicked foe, defend me.
At the hour of my death, call me
and bid me come to you
That with your saints I may praise you
For ever and ever. Amen.