Turn to God by Irene Ortiz


 

Walk in the path of righteousness, “I am The Potter, you are the clay”. 

 

On December 10, while praying the Rosary, I asked Jesus, “What song will I sing for you today?” I had a song in my hand already to sing to Our Lady of Guadalupe, but another one came to mind “El Alfarero”(The Potter).  I asked Jesus, “Why “El Alfarero”? 

 

And words started coming to my mind: Because, I don’t like the upbringing of families at this present time. 

 

They work, they are tired and always running everywhere.  Grandparents are raising their families.  The children are going astray. 

 

Parents don’t talk to them about me.  They don’t go to church, do not receive the sacraments.  When eating a meal they don’t bless their food.  They don’t even know that I have a home, where I wait daily so they can talk to me, so that I may bless them and forgive them their sins, so that they may receive me in the Eucharist and so that I may abide in their hearts and answer all their needs.  

 

Instead they are far away; drinking, having sex left and right, saying bad words, and failing at school.  They don’t obey their parents or anyone else.  They are always on the phone, even at mealtime. 

 

Parents don’t communicate with each other.  They are always arguing and going their own ways, tired of the family, and doing what they want.

 

Since I am The Potter and you are the clay, what I am doing now is molding you into a new vessel.  I am going to break you up, and in the process I am going to pass you through the fire and I’m going to make you cry.  I also want a smile when everything goes wrong.  I want a song instead of your complaining.  I want your confidence in the storm.  I want you to learn to forgive and walk closer to me, so that I will restore your family and this cruel world in which we live.

 

Pray for your family and teach them how to pray and save their lives.  Bless them daily, cover them with the Precious Blood of Jesus, and guide them with the Holy Spirit.  Send their angles around them all day long.  Ask Mother Mary to cover them with her mantle.  Bless their enemies one hundred fold.  For if I am with you, who can be against you. Make the world a healthy place to live for you and your family.  Amen

 

 

 

“Articles for Heart Mind Soul” is a forum for Original Articles providing Catholic and Conservative Commentary by Contributing Writers: Informing Hearts – Instructing Minds – Inspiring Souls.

 

Subscribe to “Articles for Heart Mind Soul” here.