There is Much Hate, Misinformation, But so Little Love by Gene Chapman


Forever, the media justified ANTIFA/BLM rioting, looting, burning Court houses/Police Stations, businesses as peaceful protest, but a few hot headed, over wrought (stupid) Trump supporters storming the Capitol, mixed with professional agitators (ANTIFA/BLM) is the epitome of crime. 

The Capitol Police, understanding that Trump’s massive rallies ended peacefully, were woefully unprepared.  They boarded up Washington before the election as a precaution, thinking Trump might win, knowing violence would explode. 

I listened to Trump’s last words at the rally, “I know that you will soon be marching over to the Capitol to peacefully, patriotically have your voices heard.”   Those are not riotous words.  But the left is so desperate to destroy Trump, they interrupt peacefully to mean riot, and patriotism to mean permanently silencing all conservative Twitter, Facebook, all free speech, for total control as it actually happened.  Furthermore, the breach of the Capitol started at 12:40 PM, Trump concluded his speech at 1:11 P.M., and it was a 15 minute walk to the Capitol, further confusing events.

WorldNetDaily (WMD) writes that FBI analysis concludes Antifa provoked the shooting of veteran Ashli Babbitt, as I wrote in the John Wayne column after watching the video.  Jaden X was identified as Antifa organizer John Sullivan.  There are reports he was questioned and released.  Google him on internet search engine Duck, Duck, Go.

I saw vile mouthed ANTIFA agitators on Duck, Duck, Go, but leftist Google says anything supporting Trump is a lie, so one can only believe you’re lying eyes.   But none of that matters, the Trump supporters stupidly entering, committing civil disobedience, deserve the punishment they earned, even as Democrat leftist disobedience receives a pass for a summer of looting, burning, and killing. 

If you are committed to revolutionary violence, burning, looting and rioting, you are not a true conservative, you are a revolutionary anarchist.

Congress never asked for the National Guard.  Trump did after returning to his office. 

As ANTIFA/BLM burned and looted America last summer in PEACEFUL PROTEST, costing billions, upward of 30 deaths, they are still considered the good guys, and Trump rallies of hundreds thousands with no deaths, the evil ones to be destroyed.

Eighty five percent of Republicans, forty percent of Independents, and a sizable number of honest Democrats think the 2020 election was stolen.  Joe Biden told us they had the best voter fraud organization in political history. 

In 2020 there were 385 Democrat lawsuits, all designed to weaken election security.  Judges, Governors, Secretary of States changed election rules such as proving identity before registering to vote, and voter signature comparison for hundreds of thousands of mass mail-in voters illegally.

Only State legislatures can legally change election laws.  With well over a thousand Republican poll watchers had sworn affidavits of election violations, and not a single minute in Court for adjudicating justice. Why: A dominant media, a deep State Establishment, a Justice Department with no interest in leftist crimes, working to create crimes on Trump and failing.

What is wrong with a growing middle class, continued world dominance, doing well under God, making America even greater in freedom?    

What is wrong with removing Trump’s twitter account freedom of speech, while giving China’s Communist leader full rights to free expression?

Hey wait a second! What is happening in America?  Are the Hope and Changers in total control? 

For years I have followed my nieces, nephews, and cousins on Facebook.  It was great to see my Tamale eating grandnephew, Poco, grow up to be a smart, handsome 6th grader.  It was great to see all the cuddly babies, and seeing several become Doctors and such. 

I had one second cousin who was a hell raiser, I thought a bad seed, but he miraculously became a CPA, married a beautiful lawyer, and became a barrister himself.  I congratulated him on Facebook, praising his exemplary accomplishments, surprised but pleased to find him a big Trump activist supporter. 

Then my Facebook, I’ve received for so many years for some reason disappeared. Now I am receiving offers for a fee to repair my bad reputation by e-mail.  I was led to believe that four websites and an unknown person were looking at me.

I have been called a bastard alligator forever in a local blog, but I don’t read it, and could care less. 

I tell my tax accountant to over pay my taxes, if there’s any doubt, and if they come for me I’m not going to spend one thin dime defending myself, since I  know the Plain Blank truth about me.  

In bad health, understanding there will be no more marathons at 81, I’ve had a really God blessed life, much better than I deserved.  So do what you will---this rheumatoid arthritis is killing me anyway.

Gene Chapman

 

 

“Articles for Heart Mind Soul” is a forum for Original Articles providing Catholic and Conservative Commentary by Contributing Writers: Informing Hearts – Instructing Minds – Inspiring Souls.

 

Subscribe to “Articles for Heart Mind Soul” here.