Biden Renewing His Baptismal Promises at Easter

 
























Personal reflection:




Biden’s Renewal of Baptismal Promises


Do you reject Satan? 

Biden’s response - I reject the “satanic Republican Party”.



And all his works?

Biden’s response - I reject all the “satanic works of those evil Republicans”.



And all his empty promises?

Biden’s response - Well, I can’t really reject the promises of: 

the abortion agenda, 

accepting bribes, 

blind ambition, 

cruelty and corruption, 

destroying the Constitution, 

demonization of the deplorables, 

election fraud, 

hiding behind the cover of being a devout Catholic, 

the gender confused agenda, 

lying, 

the military war machine, 

money laundering, 

the pharmaceutical giants, 

being a puppet president, 

being richly rewarded, 

the sexual deviancy and perversion lobby, 

stealing elections, 

taxpayer funding of abortions, 

winning at all costs, 

and all the other promises that have made me the demented, destructive, I mean delightful and dedicated president that I am.


And stop saying I have …….. the thing!