A Blessed Thanksgiving by Coalition for Canceled Priests

 






















Left to Right: Father James Altman, 

Father Henry Clay Hunt, III, 

Father Paul Kalchik, Father John Lovell










Saint Bernard’s Memorare was used as an “express one-day” novena by Saint Mother Teresa to our Blessed Mother for the grace of urgent favors. She repeated the prayer nine times.

Remember, O Most Gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known
that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence,
I fly onto you O Virgin of virgins, my Mother;
to you I come, before you I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the word incarnate,
despise not my petitions… (State your request… )
but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

[Repeat nine times]