August 20, 2017: Del Rio News-Herald * Letter to the Editor * The blame book









































Letter to the Editor

The blame book

Hillary Clinton was interviewed about her failed presidential campaign.
She said, “Why I lost, I’m writing a whole book about all those outside forces which directly affected the outcome of the election”.
The book will detail the many reasons she blames for losing the election.
Why bother to buy or read the book? Here they are:
I lost the election because of the FBI probe. 
I lost the election because of the James Comey investigation. 
I lost the election because of the Russians meddling. 
I lost the election because of Vladimir Putin interfering. 
I lost the election because of Anti-American forces spreading suspicious slanderous statements. 
I lost the election because of low information voter’s confusion. 
I lost the election because of everyone assuming I’d win and not bothering to vote. 
I lost the election because of bad polling numbers that had me winning. 
I lost the election because of Obama winning two terms. 
I lost the election because of people wanting change and I was portrayed as the status quo candidate. 
I lost the election because of misogynists who couldn’t see a women president in the White House.
I lost the election because of rural and suburban women who didn’t like me. 
I lost the election because of the New York Times writing scathing reports about me.
I lost the election because of cable news that only showed me in my worst moments. 
I lost the election because of Netflix showing unfavorable documentaries.
I lost the election because of Democrats not making the right documentaries. 
I lost the election because of Facebook posting incorrect information about me. 
I lost the election because of Twitter allowing Trump to tear me down. 
I lost the election because of Wikileaks posting my campaign workers’ emails. 
I lost the election because of Fake News that spread like wildfire.  
I lost the election because of content farms in Macedonia flooding social media.
I lost the election because of the Republican and the Democratic Party. 
I lost but I should have won.
The End

Marian Casillas, Ed.D.
Del Rio