Saints Name Generator

Hi little handmaids and friends,
This is a suggestion from one of our little handmaid sisters. I have already gone to the website, and St. Maria Goretti is the saint who was assigned to me to get to know this year. She is the saint whose name I chose for my Confirmation name. Imagine that!
Love and blessings,
Cami




Hi great people!

Here's a great idea for the New Year: go to the link attached and get yourselves a patron saint for the year, someone you will get to know and who will intercede for you. The saint's name generator by Jennifer Fulweiler will pick one for you at random.

The question is, will it really be at random or will God have a finger in it? Bl Kateri is mine for this year and I just finished a moving book about a Native American (like Bl Kateri) Hmmm!

This is a nice way to get to know a new friend in heaven.

Peace,
Ira




-- 
Little Handmaids of Our Sorrowful Mother
www.sorrowfulmother.net

And Mary said, "Behold I am the handmaid of the Lord; let it be to me according to your word." (Lk 1:38)