Urgent request for prayer for unborn boy and his family

Dear little handmaids and friends,
We have received this urgent request for prayer for this unborn baby and his family. Please keep them in prayer. Besides offering my Seven Sorrows Rosary, I will also be petitioning Our Lady of Guadalupe, the Patroness of the Unborn. Of course, Mary delivers our petitions straight to Her Divine Son, Jesus.
In their Merciful Hearts,
Cami

Tomorrow, my granddaughter, Christina, will have a sonogram to determine whether the baby boy (Jonah) she is carrying will weigh over 5 pounds. She is in complete bed rest; in the hospital since the middle of August. The baby is almost without amniotic fluid since that time; his little lungs are still in development, and he is suffering kidney failure (tomorrow he will be 34 weeks). If he has the necessary weight, she will be induced for a normal birth. The doctors will be ready if she needs a C-section. We are praying for her and her baby. I have placed her in our Mother Mary’s hands to present him to Jesus for healing. Please keep them and her husband and son Patrick of age three and my granddaughter in your prayers. God bless you.

--
Little Handmaids of Our Sorrowful Mother

And Mary said, "Behold I am the handmaid of the Lord; let it be to me according to your word." (Lk 1:38)