DVD series of talks on the Preparation for the Total Consecration to Jesus through Mary according to St. Louis de Montfort


Little Handmaids of Our Sorrowful Mother invite anyone who is interested to join us in viewing a DVD series of talks on the Preparation for the Total Consecration to Jesus through Mary, according to St. Louis de Montfort. Our showings will take place in one of the classrooms at St. Joseph (look for the sign) as follows:

Tues., 8-13-13, 5:30-7:30 Introduction
Renunciation of the World       

Tues., 8-20-13, 5:30-7:30 Knowledge of Self
Knowledge of Mary

Tues., 8-27-13, 5:30-7:30 Knowledge of Jesus Christ

I am excited about this invitation, because I have viewed the first 4 talks, and I have gained a deeper knowledge of the Consecration and am looking forward more than ever to renewing my Consecration. Hope to see you there!

God bless you!

Cami
830-469-8218

--
Little Handmaids of Our Sorrowful Mother


And Mary said, "Behold I am the handmaid of the Lord; let it be to me according to your word." (Lk 1:38)