Sharing this email TESTIMONY OF FAITH


Your mom is in our prayers . . .

Asking permission to post your beautiful testimony on the blog . . .

May God's Lavish Love Always Surround You And Your Loved Ones!

++++++++++

Yes the more that will know Our Blessed Mom the better.

Leticia Amezcua

"For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope in the future." Jeremiah 29:11-13

++++++++++

Keep praying for her and her soul she is not out of the woods like we say but doing good.

She will have therapy in SA until May 31 then come home and continue therapy at home.

To ALL I just wanted to share this testimony of FAITH that my sister and I had about our Mother.

Our Blessed Mother is very Dear to us in our family.

I hope that this is also a way for you to get to know Our Blessed Mother more, or to hold on to Her hand in times of affliction.

This is what gets you through ALL those tough times.

Praise be to God, the Son and the Holy Spirit. My sister and I are both consecrated to Our Blessed Mother Mary.

TOTUS TUUS.

Lety Amezcua

+++++++++++

Hi everyone, Before I leave to Ricky's graduation, I wanted to share something beautiful that Lety and I experienced with Mother when she was in recovery room.

Mom was waking up from anesthesia and in terrible pain...she was saying... "me voy a morir" ....."me voy a morir".

We would say no se va a morir.

She corrected us and said "me voy a morir DE DOLOR!"

We were trying to calm her down; doctors were deciding what medicine to give her.

I was holding her right arm; Lety was holding her left arm.

We started to pray Hail Mary.....

A beautiful woman came and stood by me and watched Mom.

She then went to her left side and said in her melodious voice SRA FERNANDEZ (Mom was silent and looked at her).

YO SOY MARIA ESTOY AQUI PARA AYUDARLA; SRA FERNANDEZ YO LE VOY AYUDAR!

It was chilling....Lety looked at me and I looked at her.

Mother was great after that.

She was then transferred to an intermediate care unit where her nurse said, Me llamo "Gracia"

Have faith

God is with us

++++++++++