Del Rio Texas memorials for victims of abortion

(Received in email)


Dear Pro life friends,

I was just wondering if Del Rio Texas has any memorials for victims of abortion, no matter how small, the founder of Stand up for Religious Freedom Eric Sheidler would like photos of these memorials for a project called "Blessed are they who mourn" below is the email he sent to rally captains in the U.S.A. If you have a photos of these memorials here in Del Rio Texas please send them to me or please let me know where I can go a take a picture of such place here in Del Rio Texas. This can be one of the many small ways we can help promote the Sanctity of Human Life in remembrance of the 55 million babies killed by abortion since 1973.

Thank you for any information you can share
Rosie Aguilar - 830-734-2699

Below is the email from Stand up for Religious Freedom founder.

From: Eric Scheidler <ejs@prolifeaction.org>
Subject: [StandUp] Can you help with my Roe v Wade 40th anniversary plans?


Dear Rosie,

You might have noticed that I've been asking around for information about memorials for the victims of abortion throughout the U.S.

Since you've served as a "Stand Up for Religious Freedom" Rally Captain, I especially wanted to reach out to you about this, and also let you know a little more about my Roe v. Wade 40th anniversary plans.

If you haven't already done so, can you tell me if there is a memorial for the victims of abortion in the Del Rio area?

I'm especially interested in grave sites -- places where the unborn victims of abortion have been buried. There are several such sites across the country, and I'd like to bring my list up to date.

But even if there's not a grave site, I'd like to know about any shrine or other memorial site established in remembrance of the 55 million babies killed by abortion since 1973.

If you know of such a place, could you please get back to me with the name of the site (if any) and the full address, including city and state?

I'm looking for this information in connection with a project I'm working on called "Blessed Are They Who Mourn," inspired by the profound reflections on this Beatitude by Pope Benedict XVI in his book, Jesus of Nazareth.

The project will highlight the profound spiritual significance of mourning for the victims of abortion and call on pro-lifers to enter into such mourning more deeply as we mark the 40th anniversary of legal abortion.

I'll share more details about the project with you early in the new year. Meanwhile, thanks for your help!

Yours for Life,

-- Eric

P.S. Several Rally Captains have asked what's next in the battle against the HHS Mandate. The big thing right now is the legal fight, and Stand Up Rally co-director Monica Miller and I have been collaborating with the attorneys handling key HHS Mandate lawsuits about how best to mobilize public protest in 2013. Stay tuned!

Eric J. Scheidler
Co-Chair, Nationwide Rally for Religious Freedom
http://StandUpForReligiousFreedom.com
 
 

 
 
 
 
Executive Director, Pro-Life Action League
http://www.prolifeaction.org
Tel: 630-896-1200
Mobile: 773-251-8792
Fax: 630-896-1212
E-mail: ejs@prolifeaction.org
Facebook: http://facebook.com/EricScheidler
Twitter: http://twitter.com/EricScheidler