A Christmas Gift for our Shepherds

(Received in email)

Dear little handmaids and friends,

In our Lady’s messages to Mirjana in Medjugorje in 2012, each of them ended with her request that we pray for our priests. I would like to suggest that we give our priests the gift of a novena of Divine Mercy chaplets, to begin on Christmas Day, December 25, 2012, and to end on January 2, 2012. We could choose one of the messages each of the nine days to guide our prayers.

I implore you, pray for those whom my Son has chosen. Do not judge because you will all be judged. ” (Jan. 2, 2012)

Again I implore you to pray for those whom my Son has chosen – those are your shepherds. (Feb. 2, 2012)
Pray for those whom my Son has chosen that they can always live through Him and in Him – the High Priest. Thank you. ” (March 2, 2012)
Pray for your shepherds that, united in my Son, they can always joyfully proclaim the Word of God. Thank you. ” (Mar. 18, 2012)

Do not forget your shepherds. Pray that in their thoughts they may always be with my Son who called them to witness Him. Thank you. ”(April 2, 2012)
My children, you cannot be without the shepherds. May they be in your prayers every day. Thank you. ” (May 2, 2012)

Every day I pray for the shepherds and I expect the same of you. Because, my children, without their guidance and strengthening through their blessing, you cannot do it. Thank you. ” (June 2, 2012)

Pray as I do for your shepherds. Again I caution you: do not judge them, because my Son chose them. Thank you. ” (July 2, 2012)

Pray for those whom my Son has chosen to lead you on the way to salvation. May your mouth refrain from every judgment. Thank you.” (Aug. 2, 2012)
Pray for priests. Pray that the unity between my Son and them may be all the stronger, that they may be one. Thank you. ”(Sept. 2, 2012)
Again I call you and implore you to pray for those whom my Son has called. Thank you. ” (Oct. 2, 2012)
Pray for the shepherds because none of this would be possible without them. Thank you. ” (Nov. 2, 2012)
Pray also for those whom my Son has chosen and consecrated in His name. Thank you. ” (Dec. 2, 2012)
May God bless you and your families in this Holy Christmas season and throughout 2013! And may He richly bless our beloved shepherds!
Cami & Rosy
little handmaids of our Sorrowful Mother