"This nation is still Mine!" says the LORD







(Received in email)



Dear little handmaids, friends, and family,

On the morning of election day I received a very beautiful and comforting image that I would like to share with you. In the image the Father was holding a very sick child. The child was so sick, he couldn't hold his head up, and so he was laying his head on the Father's shoulder. The Father was standing up, and He said, "This nation is still Mine." I was also given the knowledge and understanding that it is intercessors who hold this nation in the Father's arms.

I hope the gift of this image will be a source of encouragement and inspiration to you, so that we will continue interceding for our nation.

With you in the loving arms of the Father,

Cami


"For I know the plans I have for you, says the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." (Jer. 29:11)