Life & Liberty

LOM 70

LOM 70

Marquee

* * * October 15: Saint Teresa of Jesus * * * October 16: Saint Margaret Mary Alacoque * * * October 18: Saint Luke * * * October 22: Saint John Paul II * * * October 23: Saint John of Capistrano * * * October 24: Saint Raphael the Archangel * * * October 29: Feast of Christ the King * * * October 31: All Hallows' Eve * * * November 1: All Saints Day * * * November 2: All Souls Day * * * November 5: Daylight Saving Time Ends * * * November 11: Veterans' Day * * * November 21: Presentation of The Blessed Virgin Mary * * * November 23: Thanksgiving Day * * * November 26: Christ, King of the Universe * * * November 27: Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal * * *

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Miracle

(Received in email)

 

As I return to the classroom, my biggest is concern is can I do this and that I need to buy story books to read to the students and to put books in their hands.

I talked to God and told him I could never buy the number of books I need within the next two years.

Well, at this campus, whatever staff members don't want or need they put in a designated area to trade, swap or give away.

This afternoon, God put 6 laundry baskets filled with paper back books in the swap area!

Needless to say, I dragged all 6 baskets into my room:-)

God is great and he thumped me on the head again today with the gift of books and stories to read to his children.

I had to share.

It took my breathe away figuratively and physically dragging them:-)


Many Blessings!