· Look to the Giver of Life and accept the help he so willingly offers.
· Allow his help, accept his hope, and acknowledge his holiness.
· The goal of all our interpersonal interactions should always be to help others reach a higher level – the highest level of being with God.
· Call on God to help us be mindful at all times.
· Dear God help us to remove all our regrets, overcome all obstinacy and dissipate all despondency.
· People mistakenly think the Church deals only in sin and shame when primarily it deals with help, healing and hope.
· When we are following God, depending on him to lead and help us, there isn’t a problem, or difficulty, or challenge we can face that is big enough to be worth worrying about.
· God, help us get to where we should go and redirect us when we have veered off course.