The Tears of Our Lady Chaplet
The Blessed Virgin Mary grants seven graces to the souls who honor her daily by saying seven Hail Marys and meditating on her tears and dolors. The devotion was passed on by St. Bridget.
These are the seven graces:
1. I will grant peace to their families.
2. They will be enlightened about the divine mysteries..
3. I will console them in their pains and I will accompany them in their work.
4. I will give them as much as they ask for as long as it does not oppose the adorable will of my divine
Son or the santification of their souls.
5. I will defend them in their spiritual battles with the infernal enemy and I will protect them at every
instant of their lives.
6. I will visibly help them at the moment of their deaths; they shall see the face of their Mother.
7. I have obtained (this grace) from my divine Son, that those who propagate this devotion to my tears
and dolors, will be taken directly from this earthly life to eternal happiness since all their sins will be
forgiven and my Son and I will be their eternal consolation and joy.
Sorrows of Our Lady.
1. The prophecy of Simeon.
2. The flight into Egypt.
3. The loss of the Child Jesus in the temple.
4. Mary meets Jesus carrying His Cross.
5. The Crucifixion.
6. Mary recieves the body of Jesus from the Cross.
7. The body of Jesus is placed in the tomb.