1) A blessing becomes a bigger blessing when it is spoken by us and when it is heard by others.
2) Remember to recognize the significance and the source of divine blessing.
3) Be accepted into and connected to a glorious past while knowing that our life is part of the blessings and fulfillment of God’s promises for our future.
4) Look beyond the trials to the blessings those trials can bring.
5) God will bless us, so that we will be a blessing to others.
6) Be a Big, Beautiful, Bountiful Blessing.
7) God’s Word will work to bring about changes that truly are beneficial and filled with blessing.
8) Personal boundaries and physical borders are beneficial blessings to protect us from perilous predators.
9) Choose the blessing of life.
10) May we be blessings to others and may others be blessings to us.
11) Tell those who matter most what a blessing they are to us.
12) Be bold with blessings beyond belief.