1) Confession: The prompt and proper disposal of sin.
2) A torrent of terribly tortuous tempttions does not a single sin make.
3) Instead of correctly confessing sins, our culture confusingly celebrates sins.
4) Rejoice to be no longer slaves of satan in slavery to sin. Rejoice to be saved by Our Savior and sanctified by the Spirit.
5) Saints are sinners who sought a Savior who saved them from their sins.
6) When we surround ourselves with sinners, we will soon find ourselves in hell. When we surround ourselves with saints, we will soon find ourselves in heaven.
7) Every saint follows their own road to heaven and every sinner follows their own road to hell.
8) satan smiles when we sin; don’t give him a reason to smile.
9) To admit our failures, sins and weaknesses is to admit we are lost and in need of a Savior, that we are captive and in need of a Redeemer.
10) Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament: Divine Intervention for the hurting-sinful-wounded soul.
11) Hate sin, Love sinners
12) Pray for God’s power to resist temptation and to repent of sins.
13) We respond to God’s great mercy by repenting, not by continuing to sin.
14) Repent of sins we have always rationalized.
15) Fortunately there is always room in Heaven for one more un-canonized saint and unfortunately there is always room in hell for one more unrepentant sinner.
16) Ask God to help us build up the positive and become saints. Ask God to help us tear down the negative and not become sinners.
17) Our sins make us so hard of hearing that we can't hear God telling us that we are hard of hearing and hard of heart.