1) How we live today determines how we will live tomorrow.
2) We worried about things yesterday that we can’t even remember today; so don’t worry about things today that won’t even be remembered tomorrow.
3) Don’t believe the lies that things will not change, that things will not pass. Believe the truth that everything changes, that everything passes; maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but certainly some day.
4) Today we are not the same person we were yesterday and tomorrow we will not be the same person we are today.
5) God knew from all eternity that today you would be reading this.
6) Vision is seeing things that are invisible today become reality tomorrow.
7) Just because it’s never been done before doesn’t mean it can never be done. Maybe today’s the day to do it and maybe you’re the one to get it done.
8) Let us accomplish what God wants us to accomplish today.
9) Let go of yesterday, live for today and look forward to tomorrow.
10) God turn our thoughts towards You today.
11) Today’s strutting peacock can to tomorrow’s feather duster.
12) Start today; don’t wait until some day. Today is a date on the calendar; some day is not a date on the calendar.