Life & Liberty

LOM 70

LOM 70

Marquee

* * * August 9: Saint Teresa Benedicta of the Cross * * * August 11: Saint Clare of Assisi * * * August 14: Saint Maximilian Mary Kolbe * * * August 15: The Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary * * * August 21: Our Lady of Knock * * * August 22: The Queenship of the Blessed Virgin Mary & Feast of the Immaculate Heart of Mary * * * August 24: Our Lady Health of the Sick * * * August 26: Our Lady of Czestochowa * * * August 27: Saint Monica & Seven Joys of the Blessed Virgin Mary * * * August 28: Saint Augustine * * * August 29: The Passion of Saint John the Baptist * * *

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Jeremiah 29:11 "for I know the plans I have for YOU, declares the LORD

(Received in email)

Be still for a while and praise God for His favor, His grace and His awesomeness.

God is able to do the impossible and is always near.

He loves us unconditionally.


Dear God:

These are my friends, whom I love and this is my prayer for my friends.

Help my friends live their life to the fullest.

Please promote my friends and cause them to excel above their expectations.

Help them to shine in the darkest places where it is impossible to love.

Protect them at all times; lift them up when they need you the most, and let them know when they walk with you, they will always be safe.

Love you Friends!

"Never give the devil a ride; he will want to take over the driving."

Do not ask the Lord to guide your footsteps, if you are not willing to move your feet.