Jeremiah 29:11 "for I know the plans I have for YOU, declares the LORD

(Received in email)

Be still for a while and praise God for His favor, His grace and His awesomeness.

God is able to do the impossible and is always near.

He loves us unconditionally.


Dear God:

These are my friends, whom I love and this is my prayer for my friends.

Help my friends live their life to the fullest.

Please promote my friends and cause them to excel above their expectations.

Help them to shine in the darkest places where it is impossible to love.

Protect them at all times; lift them up when they need you the most, and let them know when they walk with you, they will always be safe.

Love you Friends!

"Never give the devil a ride; he will want to take over the driving."

Do not ask the Lord to guide your footsteps, if you are not willing to move your feet.