Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Information from EWTN Media Missionary Debbie Felder
Hello Media Missionaries,
I hope your New Year is filed with God’s blessings and off to a wonderful start.
I want to mention some great news that we received last week from our regional EWTN representative along with some other reminders that may be of interest to you.
· EWTN 2011 Family Celebration will be held in Birmingham, Alabama, on July 23 – 24. If you have not attended one of their celebrations, it is a wonderful spiritual boost for the soul and brings forth such encouragement and enthusiasm to spread the good news of building the Catholic faith for your community with the resources provided from EWTN. So mark you calendars!
· Pro-Life Walk for Life West Coast: Live coverage from San Francisco on January 22, this Saturday, beginning at 12 noon. Be sure to pass this information along to your parish pro life representatives.
· Pro-Life March for Life: Live coverage from Washington, D.C. on January 24 beginning at 10 am. These two walks are so informative on the fight and dignity of life that it always leaves you thinking you can do more to fight the cause and heal the hurt for so many women and men.
· EWTN Season Preview will air on Thursday, Feb. 10 at 5:30 pm. This will be a look at the new series EWTN will be airing in the spring season. It will air several times, but what a great way to get a head’s up on the new shows that may be of particular interest to specialty organizations in you parish.
· Great news!! EWTN has just signed a letter of interest to acquire the National Catholic Register, the nations largest leading Catholic newspaper. This is an amazing newspaper to subscribe to for information about Catholic news from around the world.
Thank you for all you do!
EWTN Co-Area Coordinators for Media Missionaries
Debbie Felder – firstname.lastname@example.org
Jane Sperber -- email@example.com