Life & Liberty

LOM 70

LOM 70

Milagrosa

Milagrosa

St. Andrew Christmas Novena

St. Andrew Novena

St. Andrew Novena

Marquee

* * * December 17: Third Sunday of Advent * * * December 24: Fourth Sunday of Advent * * * December 25: The Nativity of the Lord - Christmas * * * December 28: The Holy Innocents * * * December 31: The Holy Family of Jesus, Mary and Joseph * * * January 1: Solemnity of Mary, The Holy Mother of God - Happy New Year * * * January 3: The Most Holy Name of Jesus * * * January 7: The Epiphany of the Lord * * * January 8: The Baptism of the Lord * * * January 15: Martin Luther King Jr. Day * * * January 22: Day of Prayer for the Legal Protection of Unborn Children * * * January 25: The Conversion of Saint Paul the Apostle * * *

Thursday, January 6, 2011

GOD'S Rosebud

(Received as email)


"It is only a tiny rosebud,
A flower of God's design;
But I cannot unfold the petals
With these clumsy hands of mine."

"The secret of unfolding flowers
Is not known to such as I.
GOD opens this flower so easily,
But in my hands they die."

"If I cannot unfold a rosebud,
This flower of God's design,
Then how can I have the wisdom
To unfold this life of mine?"

"So I'll trust in God for leading
Each moment of my day.
I will look to God for guidance
In each step of the way."

"The path that lies before me,
Only my Lord knows.
I'll trust God to unfold the moments,
Just as He unfolds the rose."