Saturday, January 29, 2011
Afterwords: Five (5) Things about Fences
1) All fences are penetrable no matter how costly, high-tech or strong.
2) A fence will never deter a desperate and determined people from finding a way through; either over the fence, under the fence or through the fence.
3) With God there are no boundaries or borders, only boundless bridges of beauty and benevolence.
4) Our brokenness builds barriers when what we need for our brokenness to do is to build bridges.
5) One person’s barrier is another person’s bridge.
Both can be crossed over just in different ways.