1) God was with us in our past.
God is with us in our present.
God will be with us in our future.
2) Pray to God to heal all our memories; past, present and future.
3) God knows our past and He loves us.
God knows our present and He loves us.
God knows our future and He loves us.
4) Pray to live and love in the present.
Cherish the good memories of the past.
Heal the bad memories of the past.
Look forward to the future with hopeful expectation.
5) May God help us remember the past while living in the present in order to be prepared for the future.
6) We all receive a gift from God every day; that is why it is called The Present.
7) Our past does not define us and it does not determine our future, it has been an experience that gives us a particular expertise for God-given potential endeavors.
8) The future is not only in God’s Hands, it is also in the Most Loving Heart of God, so don’t worry about it.
9) Faith in action releases us from fear of the future, fear of failure and every other fictional fear.
10) Look forward to the future with faith.