Christmas Novena for the Feast of St. Andrew

Posted by Danielle Bean on November 30, 2010

Today is the feast of St. Andrew, so I wanted to be sure to remind readers about a little prayer that has special meaning for many of us here at Faith & Family.

Two years ago, Rebecca shared her love for the St. Andrew novena prayer.

And last year, Arwen told us the inspiring story of the big results she has seen this little prayer produce in her life. (Now that she is expecting twins, I have to wonder just how hard she prayed it! )

I like the fact that this small prayer has such devoted fans and personal connections here at Faith & Family and so I am committing to praying it myself this Advent. Its brevity makes it easy to add to family prayer time, morning prayers, or even grace at meals. Here it is: