Pray to St. Jude during the Solemn Novena - DAY 5 -- Wednesday, April 28



Today we begin the fifth of nine days of Solemn Novena prayer with St. Jude. This day we remember all those for whom we have promised to pray.





Intention to St. Jude

St. Jude, pray for those who come to you in faith. Intercede on our behalf as we place our deepest needs in your hands.

Prayer to St. Jude

Pray for me, I am so helpless and alone. Make use, I implore you, of that particular privilege given to you, to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of.

Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, particularly (here make your request) and that I may praise God with you and all the elect forever.

I promise, O blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you. Amen.