· Life looks very different when we’re a pedestrian than when we’re a driver.
· Life is a contact sport not a spectator sport.
· Life doesn’t come with dress rehearsals, run-throughs or do-overs. There’s only one shot for each scene.
· Life is no small tea candle with a flickering flame; rather it is a large Olympic torch, flaming spectacularly and burning brightly for all to behold.
· Life with Christ is not comfortable but challenging.
· Life is not about what we go through, but how we go through it.
· Life is what you do with what just happens.