1) Practice interior Sacred Silence and Sacred Solitude.
2) Silence is superior to speech.
3) If silence is golden then that’s why we’re all bankrupt and in debt because we can’t hold our tongues long enough to earn a single golden coin.
4) There is more power in silence than in speaking.
5) Seek our Savior in silence and in solitude.
6) Speaking must decrease and silence must increase. More silence; less speaking.
7) In our suffering, sorrow and sadness Our Savior sits or stands by our side; sometimes speaking to us and sometimes in silence, but always in solidarity with us.