Life & Liberty

LOM 70

LOM 70

Marquee

* * * August 9: Saint Teresa Benedicta of the Cross * * * August 11: Saint Clare of Assisi * * * August 14: Saint Maximilian Mary Kolbe * * * August 15: The Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary * * * August 21: Our Lady of Knock * * * August 22: The Queenship of the Blessed Virgin Mary & Feast of the Immaculate Heart of Mary * * * August 24: Our Lady Health of the Sick * * * August 26: Our Lady of Czestochowa * * * August 27: Saint Monica & Seven Joys of the Blessed Virgin Mary * * * August 28: Saint Augustine * * * August 29: The Passion of Saint John the Baptist * * *

Friday, July 1, 2011

PRAYER FOR THE CONTROL OF THE TONGUE

Dear Holy Spirit, My God. Teach me to speak
wisely. Let me avoid useless thoughts and
useless conversations. Help me to speak often
for You. Grant that my words may never hurt
men of goodwill. May My words always bring
consolation to those in sorrow and guidance
to those in need. Take my lips and make them
Yours. Take possession of my mind and make it
an instrument of Your goodness and a channel
of truth. I hope to become a lover of silence,
who prefers to talk to God then to men. In my
human conversation, may I always bring them
closer to You and You closer to them. I ask this
through Christ Our Lord. Amen

Our Father* . . . Hail Mary* . . . Glory Be*

Access website:
Precious Blood of Jesus Daily Devotional